Friday, October 29, 2010

DAY BY DAY~


finally I realise, that I'm nothing without you I was so wrong, forgive me Like the tides my heart is broken Like the wind my heart is shaking Like the smoke my love faded away It never erases like a tattoo I sigh deeply and the ground shakes My heart is full of dust
I thought I wouldn’t be able to live even one day without you But from what was expected, I'm getting along quite well by myself You don’t answer anything as I cry out “I miss you” I hope for a vain expectation but now it’s useless What is it about that person next to you, did she make you cry? Do you even see me, did you already completely forget me? I am worried, I feel anxiety because I can't even approach you or talk to you Alone in the night, I erase my thoughts a hundred times Don’t look back and leave Don’t find me again and just live on Because I have no regrets from loving you, so only take the good memories I can bear it in some way I can stand it in some way You should be happy if you are like this Day by day it fades away Even if we bump into each other Pretend you didn't see me and keep going If old memories keep on being thought of I might go look for you secretly
Always be happy with him, so I don't think of anything else You have to get along so there is not even a small regret in me Like the white sky and like the blue clouds Yes, just smile like nothing is wrong Hope your heart is relieved after leaving me Just forget me and live on Those tears will all dry up, yeah As day by day passes If we never met each other then it would have hurt less, mm The promise of us staying together is now a memory baby I'll pray for you
by,
aku_shee

No comments:

Post a Comment