Saturday, October 30, 2010

AN OLD FRIEND....

what happen when an your friend got new friend...eventually they forget you..thats what happen to me..an old friend of mine forget me...i know im not a important person for you but at least..at least say hi or anything...you only saying that to your new friend...seriously im hurt...i've made my mind that after i write this blog,i wouldn't care if you ever remember me or not...friend come and go but true friend are not...that what true friend are..they with you whether you are rich or not...whether you are sick or healthy or if you popular or not..but remember you use to depend on me on one thing...hope that you wont completely forget this old friend of yours...i pray to god that you will be happy,healthy n fine being there with those stranger...god bless you...
END

by
an old friend of yours..

No comments:

Post a Comment